Uniserve Communications Corporation
Uniserve Communications is growing quickly and we're looking for a full-time Order Coordinator to be part of our team in our downtown Vancouver office. We provide the latest technologies in digital phone, high speed internet, web hosting, Cloud and data co-location services. Pride is taken in giving our business and residential customers the most personalized care possible. At Uniserve, you have the chance to work together with a great team of dedicated people who have a high level of responsibility in an exciting and challenging business. With our growth, there is potential for you to grow with us and advance your career.
Note: Only qualified applicants eligible to legally work in Canada will be considered and contacted.
The Order Coordinator understands the importance of customer service and is able to resolve a variety of basic technical and administrative issues. The successful applicant thrives in a fast-paced environment, is able to multi-task and adapts easily to change. This position involves processing and documenting connectivity, VOIP, Transit and phone orders for both business and residential services.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Process orders, forms and applications for connectivity, VOIP, Transit and other services
- Respond to email/ticket inquiries re: orders for Uniserve products
- Follow-up customer calls where necessary and keeping them updated with their order through all stages from confirmation to installation
- Liaise between departments to ensure service delivery
- Handle customer inquiries and orders in a timely manner via phone, email, etc.
- Provide customer support for wholesalers related with email, phone and internet orders from processing to installation
- Identify and escalate priority issues – also may need to de-escalate upset customers
- Document all ordering information so it is billed correctly before handing to the Customer Care team
- Inventory management when required
- Other tasks and responsibilities as may be defined from time to time
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Must have technical aptitude, be detail-oriented, and provide a high level of accuracy in all communications
- Is able to solve problems and handle issues over the phone with courtesy and professionalism
- Must be fluent in English
- Customer service and call center experience is an asset
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities "outside the box" are assets
- Experience with ISP's, phones and connectivity is an asset, but not required
- Basic purchasing knowledge
- Scheduling experience for projects
- Shipping/receiving experience is an asset
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Close to Sky Train
- Monthly transit or parking subsidy available
- On-site gym available
- Group Benefits Plan
- Career growth and professional development
- Discounted internet and VOIP services
- Work-life harmony
- Monthly employee social activities
Candidates must provide a cover letter with their resume stating their salary expectations and be legally authorized to work in Canada. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.