Uniserve Communications Corp.
Uniserve Communications is growing quickly and we're looking for full-time T1 Technical Support as part of our Vancouver office team. We provide the latest technologies in digital phone, high speed internet, web hosting, Cloud and data co-location services. Pride is taken in giving our business and residential customers the most personalized care possible. At Uniserve you have the chance to work together with a great team of dedicated people who have a high level of responsibility in an exciting and challenging business. With our growth, there is potential for you to grow with us and advance your career.
The T1 technical support understands the importance of customer service and is able to resolve a variety of basic technical and administrative issues. The successful applicant has the ability to multi-task and adapts easily to change.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls, chats and respond to email/ticket inquiries by providing appropriate technical support and following proper escalation procedures.
- Process orders, forms and applications for connectivity, VOIP, and other services
- Identify and escalate priority issues and may need to de-escalate upset customers
- Follow-up customer calls where necessary and keeping them updated with their order through all stages from confirmation to installation
- Document all ordering information so it is billed correctly before handing to the Customer Care team
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Applicants must have technical aptitude, be detail-oriented, and provide a high level of accuracy in all communications.
- They must be fluent in English both verbally and written, able to solve problems and handle issues over the phone with courtesy and professionalism.
- Ability to problem solve by thinking "outside the box" is an asset.
- Experience with ISP's, phones and connectivity an asset but not required
- Customer service and call centre experience is an asset
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Close to Sky Train
- Monthly transit or parking subsidy available
- On-site gym available
- Group Benefits Plan
- Career growth and professional development
- Discounted internet and VOIP services
- Work-life harmony
- Monthly employee social activities
Candidates must provide a cover letter with their resume stating their salary expectations and be legally authorized to work in Canada. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.