UNISERVE COMMUNICATIONS CORP.
Our Company is growing and we're looking for a full-time Order Coordinator for our Vancouver office. We provide the latest technologies in digital phone, high speed internet and data co-location Services. We take pride in giving our business and residential customers the most personalized care possible. At Uniserve you have the chance to work together with a great team of dedicated people who have a high level of responsibility in an exciting and challenging business. We're growing and this job has room for growth and opportunity.
The Order Coordinator understands the importance of customer service and is able to resolve a variety of basic technical and administrative issues. The successful applicant thrives in a fast-paced environment, is able to multi-task and adapts easily to change. This position involves processing and documenting connectivity, VOIP, Transit and phone orders for both business and residential services.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Must have technical aptitude, be detail-oriented, and provide a high level of accuracy in all communications
- Is able to solve problems and handle issues over the phone with courtesy and professionalism
- Must be fluent in English
- Customer service and call center experience is an asset
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities "outside the box" are assets
- Experience with ISP's, phones and connectivity is an asset, but not required
- Basic purchasing knowledge
- Scheduling experience for projects
- Shipping/receiving experience is an asset
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Process orders, forms and applications for connectivity, VOIP, Transit and other services
- Respond to email/ticket inquiries re: orders for Uniserve products
- Follow-up customer calls where necessary and keeping them updated with their order through all stages from confirmation to installation
- Liaise between departments to ensure service delivery
- Handle customer inquiries and orders in a timely manner via phone, email, etc.
- Provide customer support for wholesalers related with email, phone and internet orders from processing to installation
- Identify and escalate priority issues – also may need to de-escalate upset customers
- Document all ordering information so it is billed correctly before handing to the Customer Care team
- Inventory management when required
- Provide back-up coverage on Customer Service and Sales line during peak times, vacations and lunch when required
- Other tasks and responsibilities as may be defined from time to time
Benefits and Perks
- Transit or parking subsidy available
- Group Benefits Plan
- Significant employee discount on Uniserve products and services
- Work-Life harmony
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume. We want the right fit and the best in customer service! Would love to hear from you and how you can be an asset to Uniserve.
**We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Only those candidates legally eligible and authorized to work in Canada will be considered.