As part of our finance team, Uniserve Communications is looking for a full-time Senior Human Resource Generalist for our Vancouver office.
We provide the latest technologies in digital phone, high speed internet, web-hosting, email, Cloud and data co-location Services. We take pride in giving our business and residential customers the most personalized care possible. At Uniserve, you have the chance to work together with a great team of dedicated people who have a high level of responsibility in an exciting and challenging business.
Uniserve is seeking a Senior Human Resource Generalist. This position will report to the CFO and will be the main point of contact for all HR issues. The successful applicant thrives in a fast-paced environment, is able to multi-task, and adapts easily to change.
Main Job Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
• Collaborate and work proactively with the Management Team on a wide range of human resources issues including employee relations, conflict resolution, performance management, employee retention and engagement, and policies and procedures
• Promote and maintain a strong team culture
• Ensure compliance with Employment Law and Human Rights Legislations
• Draft job postings and manage external boards
• Full-cycle recruitment: sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and closing (including reference checks)
• Supports staff with benefit carrier issues
• Maintain accurate employee files while ensuring necessary confidentiality • Coordinate and drive employee annual reviews
• Payroll backup
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• 5+ years of previous experience in HR field
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when dealing with sensitive information
• Displays a professional manner and approach at all times
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
• Post secondary education in Human Resources or CPHR is an asset
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates that have been shortlisted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company
Uniserve is located at Unit 330-333 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, BC. Please apply by submitting your resume. Our office is close to the Main Street sky train station.